The Financial Planning Process
Financial Planning Industry have adopted the definitions of financial planning as:
"Financial Planning is the process of providing advice and assistance to a client for the purpose of achieving the client's goals"
Financial Planning is a comprehensive process that encompasses and integrates the following:
- Risk Management
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Wealth Creation and Debt Management (Term Deposits, Savings Plans, Cash Flow Analysis and Budgeting)
Natcorp Financial Services follow these steps of the financial planning process:
- Collection and assessment of personal and financial data
- Identification of goals and objectives
- Identification of financial problems
- The provision of a written report with written recommendations
- The coordination, placement and implementation of personalised recommendations
- The provision of regular monitoring, reviews and planning updates
All information will be held in the strictest confidence.
Information supplied by you may be used to provide recommendations that are specific to your stated financial goals and objectives, It is therefore essential that the information you provide us with are current and accurate.